luni, 22 iulie 2013

Our Story Was Written In The Stars..!!

Our story was written in the stars. We were paired up by a divine power. Ours is a union that reaches beyond the mere physical into mystical planes that take my breath away. You are part of my very being now and I could never be complete or whole without you. Tell me I will never again have to return to that mundane existence I knew before I met you. I cannot turn back now. I gave you everything that I could give to the man of my life. I handed you my childhood innocence when you held my hand. I gave up on my fantasies and my girly dreams when you embraced me. I let go all my inhibitions and fears when you looked into my eyes. I understood the immaculate reason for which I am born and I gave you my pure and sacred love. I gave you my heart, my soul, my love, my desire and my truth. I will never give up on you because you are the only reason why I am alive… 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu