marți, 11 iunie 2013

'' There will always be ...'' !!

I can almost see it ,that dream I’m dreaming... but.....There’s a voice inside my head sayin,you’ll never reach it, every step I’m taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction ...My faith is shaking but I got to keep trying ,got to keep my head held high .....There’s always going to be another mountain  I’m always going to want to make it move.....Always going to be an uphill battle  ! Sometimes I'm going to have to lose, Ain’t about how fast I get there ,Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side.....It’s the climb  !! The struggles I’m facing ,the chances I’m taking  ...Sometimes they might knock me down but ....No I’m not breaking ,I may not know it  !  But these are the moments that  I’m going to remember most yeah  ...Just got to keep going and I ,I got to be strong....Just keep pushing on ,Because ....There’s always going to be another mountain ....I’m always going to want to make it move  !! Keep on moving  !! Keep climbing  !! Keep the faith It’s all about the climb !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu